G321 Preliminary Task Evaluation 2015
Filming Post
As this was the first time
filming for a film, it became quite difficult. Testing out the camera movements
became quite difficult at first, but it became to the point where we just
needed to keep on trying out the movements till they were as smooth as we could
get them. We found that we were unable to film everything in one day, so
getting in the positions was hard and made the film look unprofessional.
The Evaluation
I believe that that my film demonstrates
continuity well throughout the film as we used match on action throughout the
film. This allowed us to make the film look like it was consistent, instead of
looking ruff and making it look like the scenes shouldn’t be with each other.
It that makes sure that the viewer stays orientated. It makes sure that the
audience always stays in one position and makes the scene easier and clearer to
follow.
I think that when are group
worked together, it helped the making of the film as we were all engaged,
adding ideas, however when curtain members were distracted it became hard to
for fill the task.


360-degree rule====>
If my group was to film the film again,
I would try and film the interview scene in one day, this is because due to
complications we were unable to use the room and made the film look
unprofessional. I would also like to keep record on what clothes we are wearing
because in some scenes we are wearing different clothes.
I believe we planned the film
well. Before we started filming we had already decided what props we would use,
what clothes, what rooms to film in, what camera angles/movements to use and
the script. I believe acting wise, even though we didn’t kno w our lines, we
shouldn’t have brought the scripts on camera as you can constantly see us
looking down on them. This may confuse the audience in what our characters were
doing in that moment of time.
I have learnt quite a lot about
the editing software whilst doing this exercise, before this project I had
never used iMovie I had only used serif moviemaker. I have now learnt to do: to
add the videos to the project separate the sound, add titles, add sound, how to
trip a clip/sound and how to add text as well as adding lighting effects that
makes the scenes darker. I have learnt these skills by YouTube videos and just
playing around with the software.
I have learnt that the
technologies used in the process of constructing a film like this came be
confusing. First of all, you need to understand the camera you are using so you
can take advantage of it as much as possible, the transfer from the camera to
the computer became hard as I’ve never used a make for film editing before. At
first IMovie was hard to use but it’s one of those things where you need
experience and learn from your mistakes to become better and understand the
program.
Shot List:
Shot List:
- match on action
- Tilt movement
- High angle 360
- Over the shoulder shot
- Fixed close up
- Pan shot, close up
- Zoom out
Filming
filming this project was an interesting experience. while in producing the film we came across many obstacles. first of all we filmed the conversation. we did this ,because it has the most screen time in the project. i liked doing this ,because we got to try out many camera angles such as the 360 degree rule and over the shoulder. The only problem we had about making this scene was that when we wanted to film in the same place we were unable to go back their. this decreased the quality of the film. However I believe that this was the only major complication we had.


No comments:
Post a Comment