Filming schedule
Dates
|
Equipment Needed
|
Description
|
Place
|
Times
|
Character Required
|
18.2
|
Cannon 55oD DSLR
|
Shaving
|
Bathroom
|
12.30-12.45
|
Hugo
|
18.2
|
Cannon 55oD DSLR
|
Flossing teeth
|
Bathroom
|
12.15-12.30
|
Ellie
|
19.2
|
Cannon 55oD DSLR
Sony
MC2000E
Boom mic
Tripod
|
Restaurant scenes
|
Restaurant
|
13.30-18.00
|
Hugo
Ellie
|
Re-shoot if footage isn't at the standard we require
|
|||||
28.2
|
Cannon 55oD DSLR
Sony MC2000E
Boom mic
Tripod
|
Restaurant scenes
|
Restaurant
|
13.30-18.00
|
Hugo
Ellie
|
By making this filming schedule it will help my organisation in my own film opening. The schedule I have made tells me all the things I need to bring and do for our filming sessions. The times I have made for the filming sessions is a rough idea of how long it will take to get the amount of footage we need. however, we will stick to the times as best as we can to make sure that we are as efficient as possible.
No comments:
Post a Comment